Friday, March 25, 2011

Blog 9: Reflexion on Paragraphing

What have you learned from the paragraphing class?
I learned the strategies or the step to create a good paragraph using the information that Dr. X gave in past classes, such as annotation, summaries, claims, thesis statement and put all this things together to be understandable.

How do you know that you have learned it?
Actually, I´m still doubting if I really could create a good paragraph with my language limitations, which make my compositions’ kind non understandable, but the basis of what paragraphing is and how make it, I think I learned “I hope so”

Can you describe how you learned it? 
I cannot describe how I learned. I just can say that practice is the better way to know if I really learned the lesson.

What helped your learning?
In the class I said some ideas which some of them were wrong, but Dr. X, Spicy Mom, and Spicy Boy gave me some extra explanation that helps me to understand the idea.

What made it difficult?
Well paragraphing is not difficult. My difficulty is to find the correct words and the correct way of how to use them to create a composition in a foreign language.

How do you feel after today's class? 
Despite writing it’s hard. This is my favorite class, because is really funny, interactive, and not stressful. Writing is one of my favorite hobbies “but in Spanish” because I can express what I´m feeling, and I already know what kind of appropriated words use in my works. But it doesn’t mean that I would not open to learn the English language and then enjoy writing as much as in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment