Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blog 2: Reflecting on Annotation

1) What did you get from thinking about annotations with the class?
To practice with the class is a great method to interact with the other classmates, and loss the fair while we are learning the lesson. To use this method with the annotation strategy was fun, in particularly I enjoyed the option to explain my point to my partner and listened their ideas, and then notice that were some similar. 

2) What did you get from writing annotations for "Is Google Making Us Stupid?"
About the "Is Google Making Us Stupid?" lecture. The author is showing us how we can't do many things at the same time and succeed in each one, and I relate this suggestions with my own experiences about the use of facebook, cell phone, messenger while I'm performing another tasks, and of course the answer isn't different to author's main idea "my concentrations is not showing good results"

3) What did you learn about the reading by annotating it?
Annotating is an effective strategy to prepare a essay. Because is the pre-writing in your own words the main idea of the topic based on key words, important clues, brainstorm in your opinions that we will post in the lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment