Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog 7: Reflexion of Claim and Thesis Statement

        Today in class I learned about claims and thesis statement, which difference is really big. Claim is an small composition with an argument that we have to prove. Thesis is a complex essay that include and claim, topic, and details which support the reasons. Also I understood how we could identify the claim and thesis in the article. 
      I really like this class, because is not the typical class when the teacher is talking, talking talking and everybody is quiet, tired, bored, with angry faces wating for the end of the class. Today I felt particulary good, because the class starts remembering me some funny situations and beliefs in my childhood, like something that I already put out of the cave "my cave", and it remember me when I used believe in "el coco", who will takes me with him if I behaved as a bad girl, It was like 20 years ago and for a moment I couldnt avoid laughing of me. ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment